This Summer I decided to get my hands on a romper and see what all the fuss was about. The moment I purchased my navy blue romper I knew what shoes, belt and bracelet I would wear with it and the outfit was ready in seconds.
Four months later it remains my favorite going-out outfit in my wardrobe because:
1. It is classy and elegant – The style I am always telling you to look for and wear with confidence.
2. It is easy to dress up and dress down for different occasions – A lot easier than a dress.
3. Very modern and on trend. These going-out rompers have only made a comeback recently.
4. They stand out. You aren’t wearing a standard dress or regular shirt and shorts. That’s the beauty of them. It’s a different look altogether.
5. If style icon Kate Moss chooses to wear a romper to an event, you know you should be too!
This item’s pink colour and style looks pretty and flattering. The silver detailed collar around the neck means you don’t even have to wear jewelry. Just add a pair of nude heels and your ready to hit the town.
Add some texture into your wardrobe and move away from those solid colours with this pattered romper. Some delicate silver accessories and black wedge heels would create an unforgettable outfit, for all the right reasons.
Feeling adventurous? Try a full length romper – it is very stylish this fall. This black, classic style has enough detail to grab anyone’s attention.